Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spiritual gifts

So I just took a spiritual gifts test and it said that, according to my answers, my top 3 spiritual gifts are faith, poverty, hospitality. What in the world do you do with the spiritual gift of Faith? And poverty! No wonder I can't figure out what to do in the church. The good news is, this explains why I constantly am trying to convince Ricky to sell our house or our cars. I think I will just start tempering that with the fact that big houses are nice for hosting and, evidently I have the gift of hospitality...who knew. Seriously, who knew...I will have to think more about these things.


--post from my iPhone

4 comments:

Karen said...

Well. . .I think the fact that you have the gift of hospitality has been apparent to us folk on the outside for quite some time. =)

Anonymous said...

Please post a link to the test that you took. I am curious to figure out which ones are mine.

The Williams said...

Karen, I got this at http://www.kodachrome.org/spiritgift/

The Williams said...

uh, yeah, that would be Jean who asked where I got this...I'm ridiculous!