Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Airports and sick days

Tonight is one of those nights where I really need to be productive. I even had my parents watch Clair longer than usual so I could work in our office but I'm just so sick I can't really function. And not sick like you should feel sorry for me just sick like I'm a big wimp and this little head cold is just kicking my butt. I just want to nurse my throbbing sinuses and sit in bed and watch cartoons...instead I'm buying groceries but that's good because we can actually eat now. You know it's bad when we're stealing from Rob.
Awesome me lost my bag again. I'm still looking for it so I had to go to the airport to get ricky's card and they had a cancelled flight and a delayed flight so he couldn't see me right away. This is Ricky and Clair in Ricky's office when he finally got some time away from the gate!







--post from my iPhone

No comments: